At Airly we have always taken your safety seriously and while private jets are always maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness we have added in a few extra precautions for when you fly:
- We request all guests flying on shared flights to wear a mask
- Passengers will be temperature checked at the lounge before the flight
- Use of hand sanitizer pre and post flight
- We will also take a 14 day travel history
- Some operators also strongly encourage the use of the COVID safe app
For your peace mind we can also provide whole plane charters if you prefer, please ask us for a quote via the Airly App or WhatsApp.
If you have any concerns about your safety please let us know.
Airly’s vision has always been to make private jet travel more accessible and affordable.
Unfortunately some things about COVID-19 are here to stay for a while, hand washing, hand sanitiser, social distancing, DYI projects, work from home and restricted travel options.
On the other hand, restrictions are easing and if the furthest you have travelled in recent days is the letterbox, no doubt some of you are itching to get going and get your business moving again.
What precautions can you take to ensure you stay safe while travelling?
- Wearing a mask on planes
- Temperature checks at airports
- Social distancing on planes such as buying a second seat
- Cleaning your seat armrests and tray tables
Travel on a private jet for the same price as business class.
Our new membership structure makes private air travel more affordable so you can.
Upgrade to an Airly Membership in-app now with no ongoing fees.